1 with me
10 with you
mmrsofgirl

the girl with the black hat

"When you find me up at 2 AM clutching a book to my chest and weeping, make me a cup of tea and hold me"

The Iron Knight (Harlequin Teen)

The Iron Knight - Julie Kagawa “I have come from the End of the World,” said a quiet voice that made my heart stop beating. “From the River of Dreams, through the gauntlet and
the Briars and the Deep Wyld, in order to stand before you today. I have but one request—to take my place at your side. To resume my duty as your
knight, and to protect you and your kingdom for as long as I draw breath.”

Get suck into this epic love story that crosses every barrier in the fey world, into to a world where glamour is possible and the creatures in our fairy tales live.In this forth and last installment of iron fey series,Ash go on a journey to find what he needs the most:humanity.What you do if you have to choose between an immortal life with great power or a mortal fragile life? Prince Ash would choose Megan. Would choose protecting and being with his queen.But like in every great love story there's a twist.If Ash stays in iron realm is surely dead.
Since iron king we all saw how Megan grow in ash heart's and like his knight and lover he would trade everything, his origin as a winter fey , his power and even his youth to just look at her.
So he did it.