1 with me
10 with you
mmrsofgirl

the girl with the black hat

"When you find me up at 2 AM clutching a book to my chest and weeping, make me a cup of tea and hold me"

Divergent

Divergent  - Veronica Roth Congratulation to this amazing new writer!Veronica Roth's imagination captures a new world divided by factions which represents a virtue : Abnegation, Dauntless, Amity, and Erudite.Each faction have strengths and obligation to live their lives based on the main rules.Beatrice as know as Tris struggles to feel welcome and whole in her faction.when a young menwoman turn sixteen they have to choose what faction they want to be in it.One of the best books i ever read about a person who struggles against her culture, against her obligation to find herself, to find what she could be in the future.
Tris realized that she defies every rule in Abnegation so she choose Dauntless ,she choose to be fearless , to challenge herself to grow stronger. She falls in love for Four which is a divergent like her and in the end of the book they try to stop the war between the Erudite and Abnegation.