1 with me
10 with you
mmrsofgirl

the girl with the black hat

"When you find me up at 2 AM clutching a book to my chest and weeping, make me a cup of tea and hold me"

The DUFF: (Designated Ugly Fat Friend)

The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend - Kody Keplinger I think we girls,even if was just one time,felt like we were the Duff ,also know as Designated Ugly Fat Friend, surrounded by friends that are better looking than us. And felt like we weren't good enough but Miss Bianca tries to show that she doesn't care about her looks or her weight but that's true if you are only judging a book by his cover.Bianca struggles with her family issues and she just want a way to relax and forget so she found a good and attractive way.The playboy in her town seems to be a reason that Bianca missed a few gathering with her friends and the reason she is dealing with her problems so well.No strings attached? She wishes but sorry that's not happening!
If you are all in favor that judging people by their appearance or gossip are wrong, this is a great book that reinforces that you might judge a "book" by his cover!