1 with me
10 with you
mmrsofgirl

the girl with the black hat

"When you find me up at 2 AM clutching a book to my chest and weeping, make me a cup of tea and hold me"

Touch the Dark (Cassandra Palmer, Book 1)

Touch the Dark - Karen Chance This is one of the books that i didn't mind reading but if i never read it would not make any difference.
Different story but nothing that can keep me reading for hours.Sometimes the first book of the series can ruin it for you and i think this one just did it.I sorta love vampires but i didn't fell the vampire vibration in this one.The main story is about Cassandra who can see ghosts and was raise by vampires.Tony,the master vampire,who raise her destroyed every chance of happiness for Cassie.He killed her parents and subject her to a life of threads,violence and blood.Cassie got off that terrible environment but Tony will not let his clairvoyance girl escape.While Cassandra is trying to escape she got stuck with the Council of vampires who suddenly have an interest in her talent.With the Council came an old "lover",her "teacher",Mircea.But Cassie have major problems than star love crossed things,She is becoming someone that everyone wants a share.And for her liberty is the greatest power!
She can handle betrays from her previous roommate,she can handle being away from the people that care about her but she can't handle being controlled.
So she did the thing that she have known from her all life: she ran fast.