1 with me
10 with you
mmrsofgirl

the girl with the black hat

"When you find me up at 2 AM clutching a book to my chest and weeping, make me a cup of tea and hold me"

How to Ruin a Summer Vacation

How to Ruin a Summer Vacation - Simone Elkeles Simone you did it again!First you drove me crazy with your Fuentes boys and now i'm in love with a new boy,Avi,the guy that is going to war! Seriously?Simone you have a hypnotic power!

First,We met Amy, a typical bossy teenager but guess what she's not the typical ya character,no,she was reject by her father who only calls her in special days,her mother get a new boyfriend like she can get a new dress so life isn't so easy.
The only thing Amy really wanted was to go to tennis camp with her outgoing friend Jessica and forget all her fears and rejections.She got it?No,she was going to Israel.What? Yeah, the war zone like she described.And why? Because suddenly sperm donor wanted her to meet his family who didn't even know she existed.
So what you do in a Country if you are not familiar with the language and the permanent culture?
You get your ass to Israel and pray that they can speak English.
Unfortunately for Amy the trip just got a little troubled and the trouble is a hot six tall boy who will to army when Amy came back home.

I can't give you spoilers,just read the book!Reading a book by Miss Simone is like riding a roller coaster,you scream,you cry,you laugh and in the end you didn't want it to be over!