1 with me
10 with you
mmrsofgirl

the girl with the black hat

"When you find me up at 2 AM clutching a book to my chest and weeping, make me a cup of tea and hold me"

Succubus Shadows (Georgina Kincaid, Book 5)

Succubus Shadows - Richelle Mead Pros:
-Roman being Georgina's roommate,i would like them to be more than just housemates cause they have real chemistry and some funny scenes.

-Jerome(finally i understand how much he cares about georgie and how much he wants to protect what belongs to him)

-Discovering the adventures and the tragedies of Georgina life.

-Georgina staying strong when she was abducted.

Cons:
-SETH SETH SETH!I can't make myself to love him,i truly don't have any connection with the male character!Break Georgie heart and you lose my trust!

-The lack of determination by Roman (i know he doesn't want to pressure her and hurt her but man earn confidence,steal her heart and make her forget there is guy who once was the love of her life)

-Simone,what a boring pain in all book!

-The depress mode of kindcaid, the female leader that you discover in book 1 is long gone which i truly feel sorry. I loved her sassiness and determination till book 3.In book 4 we were presented with a depress and not so succubus Georgina.

-That end(really?the man in the dream is or was Seth?Georgina is committing the same error over and over again.There's still hope for the last installment.