1 with me
10 with you
mmrsofgirl

the girl with the black hat

"When you find me up at 2 AM clutching a book to my chest and weeping, make me a cup of tea and hold me"

Dreamfever

Dreamfever - Karen Marie Moning In a world full of vampire,werewolves and even witch stories, Miss Karen Marie Moning brings us a refreshing series about fey as know as fairies but if you imagine a Tinkerbell type you are damn wrong! Fey kill if they feel like it even if they are light(Seelie) or dark(Unseelie)there's no gray in this peculiar story!Set up in a world where shades can eat you, Cruel gorgeous men and glamour can work and make you make things that you never wish to do!
Just ask MacKayla,the barbie girl,she grew believing in fairy tales and rainbows and now she become a leather strong girl who become a tool to all this breathtaking men.
Eventually we all have to grow up and realize that life is pain on our a*s! And MacKayla found it the hardest way!In the Beginning all she ever wanted was find the killer of her recently murder sister and now she is caught in a big avalanche.Her whole life was "wipe out" and re-tell .She grew from being the victim to be a possible savior.Not referring her trust issues but let's face the truth if you were in a Apocalypse situation who would you trust? If there's not enough for you Mac have to deal it with a mystery guy and fey prince both are gorgeous and both take Mac breath away!
I will definitely read the next and last book and why ?
Cause i caught the FEVER!