1 with me
10 with you
mmrsofgirl

the girl with the black hat

"When you find me up at 2 AM clutching a book to my chest and weeping, make me a cup of tea and hold me"

Spell Bound (A Hex Hall Novel)

Spell Bound - Rachel Hawkins Little review

In the third and last book of Hex Hall series,Sophie Mercer is trying to find her mother in a strange place that she could never link with her mother past.So many questions to be answer and so many people that Sophie wishes to be alive.Since the first book Sophie Life wasn't a happy ride.Sure she can make a joke about anything which is one of the best things about Rachel Hawkins series.*stop laughing* let's just keep going like i write before Sophie Mercer or Sophie Brannick wasn't cheering about her new situation.A new school,new secrets,a new roommate who tried to suck your blood,her new status as demon and what came with that,a enemy who could end her new safe place,a crush who was in the Eye(delicious dialogues,i have to say) and a arranged fiance who was not making Sophie guy choice easy.Apart from the boys problem and all the death and mixed stories,she learn to get though and make smart choices.Choices that could keep her alive.But when you're a powerless demon who magic was sealed how can you be the savior that everyone wants you to be?
She went to the underworld gathering demonglass,she went to hex hall again,she lost one of her dearest friends(just let me say,tough moment,it made me cry like a baby) and she close the pit.
And now she is restoring a new home and ready to kick-ass in her single different way.

Favorite quotes
“Whoa, I'm your girlfriend now?"
Archer shrugged. "We've tried to kill each other, fought ghouls, and kissed a lot. I'm pretty sure we're married in some cultures.”

“Um...Mercer? Haven't seen you in nearly a month. I was expecting something like, 'Oh Cross, love of my heart, fire of my loins, how I've longed--”

“Trust me, after the Boy Issues I’ve had, I’m becoming a nun.”