1 with me
10 with you
mmrsofgirl

the girl with the black hat

"When you find me up at 2 AM clutching a book to my chest and weeping, make me a cup of tea and hold me"

Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1)

Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1) - S.C. Stephens I was not excepting liking this book so much.
So the book begins with Kiera,a girl from Oregon,who left her whole life on stand by to pursue her Australian good looking boyfriend.Denny was everything she ever wanted but love never been easy and this one is doomed to fail.Moving to Seattle wasn't easy for Kiera,being apart for her family was like being torn in two.But for Denny she will do anything.They arrive to Seattle and Kiera finally knows their famous new roommate.Being roommates with a local hot rock star isn't easy.And when Denny internship is taking all of his time,Kiera's mornings are getting more interesting and a lot more energetic with all the coffee share between her and her gorgeous as know as sex god roommate Kellan.The Unexpected happens and Denny has to leave her alone for two months.With that two months Kellan and Kiera don't waste any time,they are getting closer to each other.He help her dealing with her "grief" and instantly they are crossing the border of friends.

One night, Denny calls her with shocking news.He accept a full time job there and Kiera snaps and broke everything. Suddenly she finds herself doing tequila shots with her roommate and what a hot tequila shots!Next morning tequila gets out off her system but Kellen passion doesn't.The sexy leader of DBags bewitch Kiera body.Denny make his come back and return with an apolize and a lot of love to give.Kiera made a mistake. Or two or three? She can't get away from Kellen.And Kellen decided to leave town.But after Kiera begged(and in a very conving way) him to stay , Kellen make Kiera life a living hell of sensual torture.And every morning Kellen shock Kiera with his electric feel.

Until Kiera Sister ask her to visit things were not control but with Anna things get rough and Kiera decided to broke the so called "afair" with Kellen assuming that he slept with her sister.Kellen, wanting to hurt Kiera,brings a new girl everynight and Kiera heart is damaged so bad that Denny begins to suspect.Few days passed, Jenn(waitress) helps Kellen and Kiera with their issues and Kiera discover that Kellen didn't break his promisse and that griffin was the one who have slept with her Sister.

And now what will happen?Who Kiera will choose? Will Denny discover the "affair"?
You have to read it if you want to know, i can assure you that you will not waste time!